3/4 cup dried cranberries
6 ounces white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats (not instant)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 large egg
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar and brown sugar using an electric mixer; mix well to cream together.
3. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, and mix until combined.
4. Add the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt, and mix well.
5. Fold in the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and oatmeal (making sure that all the ingredients are uniformly distributed).
6. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place 3 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 375 degrees F for about 10-12 minutes (just until the edges are lightly golden).
8. Remove the cookies from the oven, and let cool for about 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer them to cooling rack.
Servings: 36 cookies
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 40
Total fat: 4.5g
Total carbs: 13.6g