- 8 oz medium size cooked shrimp, room temperature
- 6 cups baby greens
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 small Persian cucumbers (or 1 large regular cucumber)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Better’n Peanut Butter
- 1 bunch (1.75oz uncooked) saifun bean threads (glass noodles)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- Juice from 1 lime
- Soften the saifun bean threads but placing them in a large bowl and then pouring boiling water over them. Let sit in the water for 20 min. Then drain, and chop a bit so they are easy to divide.
- In a large bowl, toss together the baby greens, onions, cilantro, mint leaves, and cucumbers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, red pepper flakes, vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and brown sugar.
- Divide greens evenly onto 4 plates. Then top each plate with ¼ of the noodles, ¼ of the shrimp and ¼ of the dressing. Serve immediately.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1 salad
Each serving = 5 Points +
PER SERVING: 183 calories; 5g fat; 25g carbohydrates; 10g protein; 2g fiber