2 large potatoes, peeled and cut in 1 inch pieces
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
salt, to taste
1. Combine the oil, mustard, garlic, paprika, tarragon and pepper flakes.
2. Wash the potato pieces and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Add the potatoes to the spice mixture and toss to coat well.
4. Grease a baking sheet very lightly.
5. Add the potatoes in a single layer.
6. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for about 35 minutes (or until the potatoes are tender).
7. Sprinkle with salt to taste and serve.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 33
Total fat: 3.7g
Total carbs: 33.1g
WW points: 3