- 1 16oz package whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 6oz package Hormel turkey pepperoni
- 8 sticks light string cheese, cut in half
- 2 tbsp light butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and lightly mist with non-fat cooking spray.
- Lightly dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out pizza dough into a rectangle, about ¼” thick.
- Cut out 16 triangles, about 3” wide and 6” long.
- Place 3 slices of pepperoni on the bottom, wide end of each triangle. Place a cheese stick half on top of the pepperoni. Roll up, and place 2 in. apart on baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, melt butter and stir in garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Brush each pepperoni cheese stick roll-up with the melted butter. Serve with marinara sauce or ranch dressing to dip.
Entire recipe makes 16 roll-ups
Serving size is 2 roll-ups
Each serving = 5 Points +
PER SERVING: 216 calories; 6g fat; 25g carbohydrates; 6g protein; 2g fiber