- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 2 large shallots chopped
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mist a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken thighs and mushrooms in baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, melt butter in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add in shallots and garlic, and cook until shallots become translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Pour in the wine, and cook until wine has reduced by half, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in broth and sour cream and cook until sauce is evenly heated, about 2-3 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 2 thighs with sauce
Each serving = 6 Smart Points
PER SERVING: 271 calories; 9g fat; 4.5g saturated fat; 1.5g carbohydrates; 0g fiber, 0g sugar; 35g protein