- 2 large eggplants
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise (I like Vegenaise)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp tahini paste
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Pierce the eggplant all over with a fork or knife tip. Line a rimed baking sheet with parchment paper, and mist with cooking spray or olive oil. Place on baking sheet and roast the eggplants whole for about 20-25 minutes.
- Cut in half and place in a sieve over the sink or a bowl for about 5 minutes to drain any extra liquid. Scoop the contents into a food processor or blender, and dispose of the skin.. Pulse a few times until it has a thick, chunky consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse a few times until just combined. Season with additional salt and pepper as needed.
Entire recipe makes 8 servings
Serving size is about 1/4 cup
Each serving = 1Points +
PER SERVING: 66 calories; 2g fat; 10g carbohydrates; 3g protein; 5g fiber