- 1 corn tortilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsps of ¼ cup black beans
- 2 tbsps of shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- cooking spray
- In a small frying pan spray Pam (or other cooking spray) just to coat.
- Place corn tortilla in pan on medium heat.
- Flip over and heat until small brown spots appear on both sides then transfer to a plate.
- Cook one large egg to desired doneness.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and cover until melted.
- Warm black beans in a microwave safe dish (usually about 15-20 seconds on high power/temp)
- Place egg on top of tortilla, add black beans and salsa then serve.
Entire recipe makes: 1 serving
Serving size is about: 1 tortilla with egg mixture
Each serving = 7 Points +
PER SERVING: 255 calories; 9.8 fat; 29 g carbohydrates; 16.5 g protein; 6 g fiber