- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 lemon juiced and zested
- 2 cups plain, non fat Greek yogurt
- ice cream or frozen yogurt maker (optional)
- In a saucepan, combine the honey, vanilla, 4 oz blueberries, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Cook over medium heat until the honey is completely dissolved and the berries burst.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate the mixture until cool.
- Once cool, combine the honey mixture, remaining blueberries and yogurt.
- Freeze the yogurt according to the directions of your ice cream or yogurt maker.
- Alternatively, freeze in a container until solid.
Entire recipe makes 8 servings
Serving size is about 1/2 cup
Each serving = 4 Smart Points
PER SERVING: 106 calories; 1.2g fat; .6g saturated fat; 21.8g carbohydrates; 10.6g sugar; 3.7g protein; 1.4g fiber